Volunteer Research Fellows
About Circular Influence
Global Sustainable Positive Impact
Circular Influence is a community that embraces sustainable lifestyles and proposes collective climate action led by changemakers. As our research fellow, you will have the opportunity to enhance your employment prospects in the environmental sector. You will be able to gain knowledge of local ecosystems as well as society, be in touch with innovators and current climate challenges in a variety of regions, become part of an international community consisting of people from varied backgrounds, familiarize yourself with digital skills and have direct access to training and workshops from our experts.
Who is Circular Influence currently looking for?
At Circular Influence we seek to foster knowledge and experimental learning between government, academia, industry, and civil society, feeding back on strategy and decision-making to create socially accountable policies and practices. The results of the knowledge development activities and the lessons learned from the experiments are transformed to produce inputs for policy discussion and academic forums while contributing to policy shaping.
Collaborating with Circular Influence and conducting research about climate solutions will make you a part of a dynamic, international community passionate about climate action. You will be able to practice, expand and learn new skills. You will have access to training and seminars related to climate action. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to meet people from various sectors and countries. Even more, you will be directly involved in securing new Circular Influence alliances with a great potential for career growth.
Circular Influence Research Fellow duties:
- publish quality research content and analyze emerging Climate-related issues
- deliver relevant, insights about new findings in the field and become a trusted go-to expert on core Circular Influence topics;
- represent Circular Influence as a knowledge leader at conferences, external events and strategic partner meetings;
- collaborate with professionals from various fields
- continuously improve our thinking about climate solutions
- focus on environmental policy, specifically the environment and natural resources
- take an active role in networking with stakeholders in policy development, academia and the private sector
What does Circular Influence provide to our Research fellows?
- Networking opportunities
- Collaborative work within designated workgroups
- Workplace experience
- Translation and text-editing skills
- A close look into the inner function of a non-profit organization
- Project management skills
- Personal and professional development
- Chance to receive training in various programmes
- Contact with institutional and governmental representatives
What skills do you need to be a research fellow at Circular Influence?
- High-level writing skills
- B2 level and above in English
- Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese preferable but not required
- Interest in climate action
What is the timeframe for our research fellows?
Circular Influence does not strictly require full-time availability from our research fellows. We are able to adjust to the schedule of our research fellows and find the most suitable working hours throughout the week that work for both sides.
Where is our location?
Circular Influence involves enthusiasts from all around the world so wherever you are based, you will fit into our organizational culture. As for all our fellows, your contribution will be done 100% remotely.
How to apply?
If you are interested to become a research fellow in Circular Influence, please send an email with your CV (in English, Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese) to: email@example.com
Circular Influence is an equal opportunity employer committed to having a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Circular Influence does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law, and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strongly encourage all qualified persons to apply for our positions. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and the organization’s need.