About Circular Influence
Global Sustainable Positive Impact
Circular Influence is a community that embraces sustainable lifestyles and proposes collective climate action led by changemakers. As our trainee or intern, you will have the opportunity to enhance your employment prospects in the environmental sector. You will be able to gain knowledge of local ecosystems as well as society, be in touch with innovators and current climate challenges in a variety of regions, become part of an international community consisting of people from varied backgrounds, familiarize yourself with digital skills and have direct access to training and workshops from our experts.
Who is Circular Influence currently looking for?
- Finance Assistant: financial and administrative management of CI
- Fundraising Assistant: research fundraising opportunities, secure new sponsorships and build relationships with current donors
- Planning Assistant: the external and internal planning of programs, managing reports, drafting project proposals, evaluating the effectiveness of our activities
- Strategic Alliances Assistant: researching, managing and securing potential alliances, evaluating current alliances
What does Circular Influence provide to our interns?
- Networking opportunities
- Collaborative work within designated workgroups
- Workplace experience
- Translation and text-editing skills
- A close look into the inner function of a non-profit organization
- Opportunity to facilitate events
- Project management skills
- Personal and professional development
- Chance to receive training in various programmes
- Contact with institutional and governmental representatives
What skills do you need to be an intern at Circular Influence?
- Good sense of organization and planning
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Administrative skills
- High-level writing skills
- B2 level and above in English
- Spanish preferable but not required
- Interest in climate action
- Basic skills in project management
What is the timeframe for our interns?
Circular Influence does not strictly require full-time availability from our interns. We are able to adjust to the schedule of our interns and find the most suitable working hours throughout the week that work for both sides.
Where is our location?
Circular Influence involves enthusiasts from all around the world so wherever you are based, you will fit into our organizational culture. As for all our interns, your contribution will be done 100% remotely.
How to apply?
If you are interested to become an intern in Circular Influence, please send an email with your CV (in English, Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese) to: email@example.com
Circular Influence is an equal opportunity employer committed to having a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Circular Influence does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law, and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strongly encourage all qualified persons to apply for our positions. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and the organization’s need.