Volunteer Social Media
About Circular Influence
Global Sustainable Positive Impact
Circular Influence is a community that embraces sustainable lifestyles and proposes collective climate action led by changemakers. As our research fellow, you will have the opportunity to enhance your employment prospects in the environmental sector. You will be able to gain knowledge of local ecosystems as well as society, be in touch with innovators and current climate challenges in a variety of regions, become part of an international community consisting of people from varied backgrounds, familiarize yourself with digital skills and have direct access to training and workshops from our experts.
Who is Circular Influence currently looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic person responsible for social media designing and posting of original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of this position include posting content on social media, working closely with our Multimedia Designer, and attracting different stakeholders via social media.
To be successful at this social media position, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch candidate should be computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
Social Media Designer Responsibilities:
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Creating posts, stories, and ways of interaction for social media accounts.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Bolster Circular Influences Network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media
What does Circular Influence provide to our Social Media Volunteer?
- Networking opportunities
- Collaborative work within designated workgroups
- Workplace experience
- A close look into the inner function of a non-profit organization
- Project management skills
- Personal and professional development
- Chance to receive training in various programmes
- Contact with institutional and governmental representatives
What skills do you need to be a Social Media Volunteer at Circular Influence?
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Previous social media experience including planning and managing content for different accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, decentralized organization.
- B2 level and above in English.
- Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese are preferable but not required.
- Passion for climate action and sustainability.
What is the timeframe for our Social Media Volunteer?
Circular Influence does not require full-time availability from our fellows. We are able to adjust to the schedule of our candidates and find the most suitable working hours throughout the week that work for both sides.
Where is our location?
Circular Influence involves enthusiasts from all around the world so wherever you are based, you will fit into our organizational culture. As for all our fellows, your contribution will be done 100% remotely.
How to apply?
If you are interested to become a research fellow in Circular Influence, please send an email with your CV (in English, Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Circular Influence is an equal opportunity employer committed to having a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Circular Influence does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law, and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strongly encourage all qualified persons to apply for our positions. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and the organization’s need.