Volunteer Multimedia Designer
About Circular Influence
Global Sustainable Positive Impact
Circular Influence is a community that embraces sustainable lifestyles and proposes collective climate action led by changemakers. As our research fellow, you will have the opportunity to enhance your employment prospects in the environmental sector. You will be able to gain knowledge of local ecosystems as well as society, be in touch with innovators and current climate challenges in a variety of regions, become part of an international community consisting of people from varied backgrounds, familiarize yourself with digital skills and have direct access to training and workshops from our experts.
Who is Circular Influence currently looking for?
We are seeking a talented multimedia designer to join our graphic design team. As a multimedia designer, you will be working closely with our in-house graphic designers and software programmers to design and produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content for our website & social media channels.
To ensure success, you should have a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects. Ultimately, a top-notch multimedia designer is someone whose visual design skills translate into high-quality animated content that engages website & social media viewers.
Circular Influence Multimedia Designer duties:
- Meeting with stakeholders to determine the project scope.
- Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas.
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designers, visual designers, and software programmers.
- Designing and producing attractive multimedia content according to website specifications.
- Creating digital images, video animation, and textual animations.
- Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
- Creating animated sequences using computer animation software.
- Recording, editing, and encoding audio files.
- Performing media edits bases on user feedback.
What does Circular Influence provide to our Multimedia Desginer?
- Networking opportunities
- Collaborative work within designated workgroups
- Workplace experience
- A close look into the inner function of a non-profit organization
- Project management skills
- Personal and professional development
- Chance to receive training in various programmes
- Contact with institutional and governmental representatives
What skills do you need to be a Multimedia Designer at Circular Influence?
- Bachelor's degree or Advanced University student in graphic design, digital design, film, or a related field.
- At least three years' experience in a similar role.
- A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software design programs such as InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch.
- Ability to collaborate on long-term projects.
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principals, and animation.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level writing skills
- B2 level and above in English
- Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese preferable but not required
- Interest in climate action
What is the timeframe for our Multimedia Designer?
Circular Influence does not strictly require full-time availability from our research fellows. We are able to adjust to the schedule of our Multimedia designer and find the most suitable working hours throughout the week that work for both sides.
Where is our location?
Circular Influence involves enthusiasts from all around the world so wherever you are based, you will fit into our organizational culture. As for all our fellows, your contribution will be done 100% remotely.
How to apply?
If you are interested to become a research fellow in Circular Influence, please send an email with your CV (in English, Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Circular Influence is an equal opportunity employer committed to having a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Circular Influence does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law, and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We strongly encourage all qualified persons to apply for our positions. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and the organization’s need.